Import from other databases
From ECHSA Congenital DatabaseJump to navigationJump to search
You can import data from other database systems into the EACTS Database Software. Please take following steps:
- Download and install the EACTS Database software.
- Download the data interchange format DTD file.
- Download the dictionaries file, which contains lists of procedures, diagnoses and all other factors
- If you wish to preview the data interchange format, enter a dummy patient into the EACTS Database software, export the data to disk, uncompress and open the XML file with a text editor.
- Convert data from the other system into the data interchange format.
- Check your converted data against the downloaded DTD file. It will check your export data for syntax and structure errors.
- Import your converted data into the EACTS Database software and check if it looks good to you.
- Export your converted data to the central server, using the data upload page.